Street Feast acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land. We pay our respects to the Elders past, present and emerging, for they hold the memories, the traditions, the culture and hopes of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples across the nation.
A range of foods for your next event featuring our favourites:
- Nanna’s Lemon Myrtle Cookies
- Warrigal greens and bush tomato Emu Frittata
- Roasted Kangaroo, Bush-tomato Chutney, Rocket Sandwich
- Native strawberry gum berry and White Chocolate muffin
- Home baked scones served with Berry Jam and Whipped Cream
Minimum Spend – Peak Summer Months
Spend on any selected menu items.
Monday – Thursday = $850
Friday = $1950
Sunday = $2150
- Sliders $6 each or 3 for $15
- Street feast burger $13
- Street feast roll $10
- Super-salad $6.5
- Blow torched cheesy potatoes sml $5 lge $7
- Loaded blow torched cheesy potatoes sml $8 lge $10
$15 – Sliders three ways
$20 p/p – Sliders Three ways plus mac & cheese bites or salad
$24 p/p – Sliders three ways plus super salad and mac & cheese bites
$25 p/p – Street feast meat feast. all the meat, sauces, mac & cheese bites, coleslaw, potato salad, brioche roll
$30 p/p – Sliders three ways, mac and cheese, salads, blow torched potato
Included: Food service from the truck, napkins, plates and cutlery. Bookings are for 2- 3 hours of food service. We can serve at your private property – driveway, yards etc and private function centres. We have the food truck or food trailer and a marquee. Please enquire to which is available and/ or suitable for your space. Trailer size is 5.5m x 3m by 2.7m high. Food truck is 6.5m x 2 m x 2.5 high, so just keep an eye out for low hanging branches, lights, cables, etc. We will arrive about an hour prior to starting service.